Monday, May 30, 2011

my mum told me that i need to show my affection to him


I don't know how the topic came up but it did ~.~
hahaha

was embarrassed at first but why must?? 
I know i  may be very strict and at the same time jokes around when i'm with him because he is my best friend, he is my faithful listener and he is someone i am very comfortable with. And to makes things worse, i don't really get into all mushy mushy stuffs :) but i do try my best ^.^!!

However, guys do want attention and loves from someone they love. It is a conformation for the feeling their partner has towards them :) 

ok ok was all said :) knowing i was wrong. but i do ever tell him that I LOVE YOU!!! *blush*
HOHOHO




Dear, thank you for always being there for me through thick and thin. Thank you for sacrificing yourself for my selfish needs. I know i demand a lot. I'm sorry. But i really appreciates and loves you. Deeply than ever. This words comes from my heart and i truly meant it. I may not know how to show my love for you but remember this, i'm forever faithful and loyal. Let God's love bind us tighter than ever and if its God's will for us to be together, let it be done :)


Love you more, 
Joyce

1 comment:

  1. sweetie, long time no update liao ah? :)
    Btw, I can now "follow" you with my new cyber home. tee hee hee. How do you do?

    ReplyDelete