Monday, July 18, 2011

time passes very fast

Blogging has been the last thing to do in my mind these days :( sorry my dear friend. hohoho... 
First thing first, i have got my driving licence yooo!! hahaha... excited i might sound here but honestly mention that after i just passed my driving test, i don't feel like driving ^-^ despite telling my parents i didn't want to drive, i was forced to drive a HILUX and a FORD RANGER just after i hold on to my driving licence ALONE. Even on the way to get my driving licence, i was already driving but with my dad driving behind me :P . So now i'm officially a driver every morning sending my kid sis and another sis, who is staying with us temporary, to work and school consecutively. 

yay..me driving :)

i hope that i goes 2 years of my P without any accidents ^.^/

Love as always, 
Joyce

3 comments:

  1. Finally its up its up :) By the way, hope its not too late to congrats you again, dear ;) Someone i can count to chauffeur me kia kia someday when we meet up :P Time have wings, 2 years will be over very very soon. Dont worry and happy vroom-vrooming =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what?? me drive u kia kia? no no no...it shuld be u!! :D i have been longing to be in a car when u my fren is the driver!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, congratulations on getting your driver's license. Well done.
    You take it easy, ya.....drive safe.
    Love your stylish eloquence.
    You have a nice day, and keep a song in your heart.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete