Monday, September 5, 2011

Having to go through Rain and Sun, only can you get a Rainbow

Why do we need to go through life like everyone?? Am i not special enough to be or to do more than anyone?? i could get so hopeless sometimes. 

Starting work as a civil engineer/Qs (mostly is doing QS work) :( only learning 1 semester of QS is not enough AT ALL. But i won't lie by saying that after 4 years of studying, i am still not confident in being a civil engineer. Gosh, i do need the motivation!! =.= But surprisingly, in just 8 days i managed to learn a lot of stuffs, more than i did in school..hohoho. Despite of that, i am still struggling and i do honestly wanted to quit my job on the second day at work. Everyday i just can't wait to end my job at five. Staring at the computer and figures and plan (especially to calculate the steel bars, there are soo many lines, that i can bet after 1 month my eyes gets the lines too) for 7- 8 hours straight really depresses me. I know, this is not the job i want to do. But what can i do as a fresh grad without any experience? no experience, no value. That is why everyday i told myself to gain as much knowledge as i can so that i may run away from that company. 

Well, colleagues are sooooo passive, you do your own work, i do mine. everybody keeps quiet and do...arrgghh....i can't stand it.For example, they all assume i'm Chinese until they know my full name (which only 3 out of 9 knows). Can u imagine?

i know i know....be strong and be patience..but i still need to blurt everything out before i get crazy myself. Please don't mind of my complaining because i am still grateful of what i have ;)

With much Love and Care, 
Joyce

5 comments:

  1. Hello Joyce, interesting post.
    Life can be tough, and work too.....but stick with it.....
    Get as much experience as you can no matter whatever obstacles comes your way.

    Most of us have gone thru or experiencing what you now having.
    But its the tough who makes it.
    I too long, long ago many times wanted to give up....working 7 day weeks, never taking a real vacation.....but I learned and gained experiences, till one day, I landed my dream job.

    I got that job against much better qualified men, older than me...but, I was the only one with experiences......
    So live your life with no excuses, love with no regrets.
    Have fun, and keep a song in your heart.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello dear uncle Lee, thanks for the time to drop by and for the precious advice. will try to keep up with the pressure to move forward, :) but i do need to do something else besides just working.

    Ohya, I have been wanting to say that you have been an inspirational to me in certain areas hehe..Love your blog. love, joyce

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear. We are in the same boat, but I am certain that your a better survivor :) Good luck in everything you are working on. Keep each other in prayer. Lots of love & miss ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear Aikoakito ;)(loving ur name) , yeah!! i seriously missing our time together :( ohya, will be going to kk earlier so hope to meet up with u yeah!! ya, will do, FREAKINGLY missing u!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. same here!!! Not my name lar, just a "branding" I give to my blog. Lol. I hope I dont get u chocked there :) Sure sure, must ring me up kae. :) :) *love & hugs*

    ReplyDelete