Sunday, May 15, 2011

~Viva Presentation~

13/5/2011
This date marks my last presentation in UMS. Surprisingly i was not as nervous as i was for the presentation for fyp1..hmmm....
well, i do got shots from the lecturers but still survive the war somehow. There was Supervisor, Examiner, and  a Chairman. But only the Examiner has the power to ask questions.
Truthfully, midway of my presentation, my mind suddenly got blank and feels like giving up presenting. ~.~
But still everything goes well, mistakes here and there. (didn't realized the mistakes in my thesis)

i'm still grateful even though was shot a question that i completely forgotten of (the day before was memorizing transportation subject, was real difficult la ~.~ ) because my examiner was not Prof M.
really pity la. Middle of presenting was already interrupted a few times by him. 
Tough Love

FOR NOW 
Packing has done and so is my corrections for my thesis :D
i'm currently even while writing this blog, is watching a Korean reality show RUNNING MAN :)
Real funny

going back soon and wont have the time to watch anything anymore.hihihi

Love, 
Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment